Here you will find our frequently asked questions:
Q. What do I do if i want to return a product for a different size or refund?
A. If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for a different product/size, or a refund to the original payment method, Please note shipping will not be refunded.
Please note the following expectations to our return and exchange policy:
- Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use or pet hair
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Email us - firstname.lastname@example.org with your first & last name and order number e.g. #1999
- Tell us what products and quantity you want to return/exchange. Wait for our confirmation before you send them back to us.
- Send items that you want to return/exchange back to us at 888 Milson Line RD5 Feilding 4775 with a note in the parcel once again saying why you are returning products.
Q. What size will I be?
A. Most products will have a size guide in their description below is a selection of guides: https://www.backontrack.co.nz/pages/size-guide
Q. Can I wash my products?
A. Yes you can just make sure to follow these instructions:
However, a couple of things are in common;
> The garments should not be tumble dried
> Do not wash with bleach or rinse aid
> Wash colors separately and invert the garments before washing
> For knitted garments, we recommend that the product is dried flat on a towel
> Waterproof products must be washed with a suitable detergent
> Iontex (R) garments or other sportswear that contains cotton or viscose may shrink when washed for the first time. If this happens, gently stretch the garment while it is still wet
> Do not store the products in direct sunlight, unless necessary
> In many cases, our minerals counteract bad smells, which means that it is enough to wash them with ordinary gentle detergent.
Detergents for sportswear usually contain substances that can damage our textiles, please check this before using these agents. The agents should not contain: Aluminum Chloride, Enzymes, Silver, Citrine. These substances can change the structure of minerals and in turn their properties.